Monday, January 1, 2018

this week....wack

This week was the slowest freaking week of my life...... But some how it flew by.... look yall i promise im sober! But im serious hahahaha!!!!!!! Weeks feel like months and months feel like weeks I promise hahahahah!! But anyways this week was weird cuz right as I started feeling better because of my sickness I was super excited to get to work and stuff and then the next day my companion got sicker than the Space Jam 11's (a pair of shoes!)! He was dying I felt so freaking bad! Home boy had a fever of 101.8° and man i was just complaining on my headaches hahaha I felt like a total wuss! So we just stayed inside and let him die on the couch. As hes hacking up his organs left and right I was studying French, cutting my own hair, and also calling people from our phone and got a TON of appointments! It was freaking gnarly! So the rest of the week from like Wed night until Sunday I was going on a different companion exchange every like 2 hours so I could get to an appointment! It was really awesome to get to meet all these awesome people and get to know them and get to teach them! I love teaching people and love getting to know people and who they are its so fascinating! We were walking to an appointment and were walking out on the main road and this lady come out of this shop and she yells at whoever I was with and I to come get into her shop so we go over and talk to her and she said "Look. It is way to cold out for you to be walking in just a sweater and a long sleeved shirt......" and grabs my arm and pulls me to this section of the store and shows me all this thermal stuff and she runs to the back and while shes gone I was thinking like well how do I get out of having to buy something..... and she runs back with a bag and starts stuffing it with all this nice military thermal jackets and pants and says here take these and it'll keep ya warm! It was so nice of her! She gave me $80 worth of stuff for free because she really respects missionaries! It was such a blessing! Also this week we have been working with this kid Cedric and hes 14 Y.O. and he committed to be baptized on Jan 20th  im so freaking stoked for this kid!!!! Hes such a good guy!!!!!! That will be such a good day for him. We also met a French Family that I got to teach and it was so awesome! I love the French people here their amazing! They all just have a real deep love for the Savior! Its so awesome!!!!!! So I will be def need to tune up my French! That's this week for ya hahaha see I was really busy but also had to spend a lot of time in doors cuz the sickness and the negative degree weather! Its crazy how cold it is here! But I love you all so much! 

P.S. Next P-Day I will know transfer news for y'all! ðŸ˜™







No comments:

Post a Comment