Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Merry merry Christmas

Merry FrEaKiNg ChRiStMaS yall!!!!! This was really awesome week so buckle up for the ride! So Wednesday around dinner time we get this call from a Sister out in the Long Beach Visitors Center and she had a referral for us to go see! So this lady Ms. Odeal she is freaking solid! She teaches her primary aged kids at her local congregation out of the Book of Mormon because she knows its true and knows its "the breath of God"! Shes freaking awesome so she totally fell into our hands and what a blessing it is I'll tell ya! We are gonna go see her again this week and she what she thought of the Restoration! 

We also have this 14 year old kid and his momma were working with and the kid came to mutual last Wednesday and liked it and then came to basketball then made sure we had him a ride to church Sunday..it was so cool to see how much he liked it! We also got a member referral and he is a senior in High School and he just wants to know what is true and how to follow it hes such a good guy and genuinely wants to know the truth!!! So freaking Gnarly! 

Saturday my Companion and I had to opportunity to freaking go to Wichita for a baptism of one of our old investigators! (Elder Saari replaced me in the Bel Aire ward! So he taught my Investigators too.) And on the way up there were talking about how cold it is outside (22°) and i was like I would never wanna be stuck in that! Then we blew a tire..... the front right tire just shredded off..... so now we are stuck outside in the freezing cold holding a metal rod trying to put on the spare! Hahaha only my luck could make that happen! 
But the girls baptism we went to, her name is Vadia shes freaking awesome! Shes 10 or 11 years old and just a ball of positivity! She's so funny after the baptism she was smiling so big and her bishop went over to talk to her and said "Do you think Jesus is smiling as big as you are?" And Vadia says "No....... way bigger!" Shes so freaking awesome!!!!! So after the baptism we went out to lunch so i got to talk to my old comps again! All 3(LaMont, Miller, and Saari) of my companions were there it was pretty LEGENDARY! 

Then Sunday we had church and we had a hymn sunday so pretty much anyone in the congregation could pick a Christmas hymn and go talk about why they liked it and then we all would sing it!! It was awesome! And Christmas was awesome! I loved talking to my family their freaking awesome! Its really cool being on a mission because for me at least I didn't care really what I got but I was like a kid on Christmas when i was waiting to talk to my family! I love y'all so much! Keep being studs!
Elder Bischoff











No comments:

Post a Comment