Tuesday, July 25, 2017

week 3 and leaving to Kansas!



Can you believe that I'm out of the MTC already???? Went hekka quick! I love the people I met there and I love my district! But this week was super fun! We taught our TRC`s (fake investigators) for the last time ....that was super sad haha   kai was progressing so good! We finally got him to pray and it was amazing! The rest of this week was cramming in all the stuff they didn't teach us so we had in-field orientation and that was a 9 hour class...... i was awake for 2 hours of it ðŸ˜·ðŸ˜· it was miserable. But its super fun to be a missionary right now! I love it and wouldn't change it for anything. (Except maybe a red bull).. ðŸ˜‚😂 nah jk I wouldn't even trade it for that and that says a lot. 

I feel so out of place here and like I'm really close with my district but now that all the people going to Kansas are together some are very self righteous (probably the 3 hours of sleep we all had though) and it's a struggle to keep my mouth shut. But theres probably a good  reason for this trial! haha.     But yah so we're at the airport right now and we woke up at 1 am to leave the MTC and the flight was supposed to leave at 6 but it got cancelled so now we don't leave till 1:50 ish so I'm here for like 10 hours and it sucks! I would not recommend sleeping in a suit sitting straight up right. Trust me it's terrible. But 5 of the 26 people had to go back to the mtc to wait for a flight tomorrow and they have to be up at 1 am agian haha poor kids.

 That's basically the extent of this week. Oh yeah we sang in church on Sunday. We sang "I'll find you my friend" it's such a good song! Look it up and the meaning! I love you guys so much! 

Elder Bischoff






No comments:

Post a Comment