Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Week 2

So this week went by in a blink! I feel a lot more comfortable with the whole schedule too! Oh yea we also found out we have to be out the mtc at  2:30 AM on the 25th to get to the airport for our flight!  But this week we "taught" Kai and Don and Nick! 

Kai is a legend he can only take a little bit of info at a time lol but he's so funny! And we committed Don and Nick to baptism! I love my district were all so funny and get along really well!!!! We haven't done too much this week but classes and trc's (that's those fake investigators we have) 
I have learned so much while being here and I love being a missionary at this time like forreal forreal it's so dope! There's just about 3000 missionaries here and the spirit is so strong everywhere you go! I have seen so many missionaries I know! But sad news elder Christensen went home on Wednesday and that broke my heart but he was so happy to leave and that made me happy to know he;d be happy. But it's all good were still super close! 

I got to teach priesthood this Sunday with elder Morby (my comp) we did awesome! We taught about recognizing the spirit and played heads up 7 up so everyone had fun lol I know that being a missionary is what I NEED to be doing because I have learned to look through God's eyes and I have grown to love everyone I come into contact with! We had a meet the Mormons marathon on Sunday haha we watched 1 and 2 and the first part of the 2nd movie it talks about Vegas and shows lake mead and I got super homesick but it didn't last but 5 min haha I'm doing really good about kinda forgetting about home! 

Sister white (her husband is the 1st counselor in our branch presidency) is so funny she started out like a savage and making fun of everybody and it was so scary we thought she was so mean but not she is like our favorite human being ever hahaha we took so many pics with her hahaha it's amazing but yah, this week was a blur so sorry there's not much to write about.   Oh yah we got pretty close with the district that just left so that was sad so now it's kinda just our district cuz the other districts don't like us and think they run the place so it's really lame.... But I talked to them last night and kinda went room to room introducing myself and tried to get to know them so hopefully that works. 

Love 
Elder Bischoff



No comments:

Post a Comment