Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Miracles and ?break-ups?

This week was awesome we had some really dope miracles come thru! 

So Monday was sick we didn't have the car we were just out walking and knocking doors and it was SICK we found 3 new people who were interested and 3 more potential people who'd be interested. It was super cool! Lol we were on the phone and I saw this girl walking so I just walked up to her and she looked me in the eyes and said "I'm the smartest person in the world try me." That's my Elder Bischoff clean edit of her. So I said "haha okay let's runn it. What's your name?" Then at this point she started telling me about how God wiped her memory from before the age of 24 and how she's 2 revelations away from being translated and how her third eye has almost matched the energy of her heart hahahah. But I'll spare ya the details. 

Tuesday was sick too. Lol literally...... I started feeling pretty rough but what ever I'll live...... but we just gave training's almost all day,at interviews with the zone. Then I got to talk to President McCustion and it was so awesome! I love him so much! 

But were gonna skip over to Saturday where things got gnarly! We had a pizza party with a member and her granddaughter and it was so fun! Her granddaughter is not a member but while we were there she said she'd been thinking about it and accepted an invite to the baptism on the 9th of Feb! And that was so awesome! Later that night we had a lesson with this guy named James he's a 17 y.o. kid who has been coming to church with this girl in the ward and we'll she dumped him Friday but he still wants to meet with us and learn and grow and he actually wants to be baptized on the 26th!!!! We were way nervous on his intentions at first but home boy was so sincere! It was amazing! But yah, that's my week 
I love y'all sooo much! 











No comments:

Post a Comment