Thursday, January 10, 2019

Christmas Miracles are Fr Fr

Hey y'all!!!!!!!! Hope yall had the best of the best Christmas ever!!!! Crazy to think I have 0 more Christmases left on the Mish........ CRAZINESS! Y'ALL TIME FLIES TOO FAST! IT'S INSANE! I LOVE KANSAS SO MUCH!!

But this week was so awesome we saw lots of great miracles! I'll share with yall a couple! 
1) So Thursday Elder Olsen is feeling really sick and just pushes through all day. Then we go to dinner and that just pushed him over the edge. So we just decide to go back home so he can chill and I was just gonna make some calls and set up the rest of our week. And after 3 calls I am talking to this member and she invites us over right then and there and has and friend there. So I called the other elders serving in the ward and asked to do a quick split and I went with this greenie over there and it was awesome. The member fed us dinner again and we talked to them a good bit then after we share a quick thought we set up a return appointment and get up to leave. But the whole time I feel like I know her friend from somewhere and as I'm walking out I ask her how the heck I know her. She said that she felt like she knew me too. Then we found out I actually taught her a couple of times in Junction when I was teaching her neighbors!!!!! Then we go back the next day and she asked to hear my individual conversion story and why I chose to be here. So we went by and I told her and after she asked "sooo what happiness does the church give you that the world cant?" So we taught her about the Holy Ghost and the peace of the Book of Mormon! She then said "what does it take for someone to be baptized?" So now she's preparing for baptism in Feb! Crazy crazy!!

2) So it's Sunday and Elder Olsen and I have hekka reports to do...... so we're doing them and the other elders are helping with this ward roster were trying to clean up. And after a while the other elders get ready to go they wanted to hit thier goals for the week. Then one of the elders get sick again and I offer to go out and work. So we get out there and the greenie said well I think we need to find 2 new people and get 2 people to start preparing for baptism. So we went and tried a potential and she wasn't there. So we prayed on where we needed to go. And was lead to here this block of houses and I offered a prayer for us and just said that God set these goals for us and we really need to see that hitting our goals are possible and that we can really be tools in His work. And then committed us to knock every house and invite everyone to listen and to be baptized and if we did we would find 2 people to teach and get 2 people to start to prepare for baptism. And we went out to work. And to keep it short we hit out goals. It was amazing! It was so cool to see what faith can do for you. We started not knowing for sure if yhe goals were really inspired but then we prayed and worked to make it happen and the fact it did happen means they were inspired. It was amazing! 

Sorry this is so long....... (are you happy mom ðŸ˜‚😂) I love you all so much! Happy new year's stay safe! Oh and read the Book of Mormon :) if you don't have a copy I know 2 friends where you're at that'd love to bring you a copy for FREE lol! 








No comments:

Post a Comment