Thursday, January 10, 2019

6 months left.... 😲😨😦

Omheck y'all. So not only did I hit my 18 month mark but I also hit my 6 month til home mark (their not exactly 2 years apart). It has been scary. Lots of thinking about how to make this 6 months better than anything else. And I got to talk to President about it and it is all about me. Like yeah, this 6 months will be serving others and serving God but it also needs to be about instilling the gospel into who I am!    So great!

Well I had a FIRE EMOJI week! It was sooooo good! We meet some amazing people and it's been great. We have a couple of people who could be baptized this month and lots next month and their all so excited for it! Also Marie from Manhattan is going to the temple soon so that'll be awesome! I'm SOOO EXCITED for it! 

So this last week was great and all but no one showed up to church so that was a bummer. So we just went and grinded! And found some cool people! We met a super cool girl named Lillian and met with Sharon again! Then Monday since our P day was pushed back, we went out and worked all day and found 4 new people to teach! It was so tight! 

We also got to go to Great Bend for exchanges and I got to go with Elder Terry. He's brand new to the Mission and I was his first exchange and it was a good one. We just talked all day about finding a family to teach and weren't gonna quit til we did and finally after 1000 no's and 7 hours we got to teach this family and it was amazing! Patience is a virtue and so is diligence! We also got to give the sisters blessings while we were there cuz they were sick. And I told the one sister I got to bless "your migraine will be gone in the morning" and so first thing in the morning I called and asked if it was there and she said nope not even a sign. Talk about power in the priesthood! It makes me wonder sometimes why my head always hurts but God heals everyone else! But what I do know is I am grateful for it and try and learn the blessing of it and understand that everyone had trials and it's not the trial that defines you it's the action taken towards it. 
Well that's my rant! I love y'all so much! 











No comments:

Post a Comment