Monday, September 11, 2017

Slow week.....

So this week was pretty slow! Boooooooooooooo!   But we did have some pretty cool things happen still! We taught Steven a few times again this week we had Ian come tag along and help teach! And Ian asked him if he'd wanna quit smoking! So now Steven is taking a fast from smoking and will try to quit here soon! It so awesome! 
We went and knocked a lot of doors haha it was a blast 😂😂😂😂😂 most of the people we tried to see weren't there!!!!! Lameeeeee I know right!!!!! But all good! I had a blast walking around getting all my energy out cuz by all means I have a lot of it! Oh y'all would be proud of me! I've only had 1 energy drink this WHOLE week! I'm dying from it but hey it's all good! I told Steven I'll fast from that if he promised he'd fast from smoking! 

We tried to see this guy Orlando again but he moved so that's totally lame! Oh yea we fetchin got FaceBook! It's so weird!!!!! It's so dope though! That was pretty much our week though! Hahaha 

oh ya we taught Mark too and well that kinda turned into a bible bash and that was rough.... for him..... He told us he knew way more about our religion than us hahaha it was funny! Haahha 

We went over to a members house to help set up for a party she was having so we went and set up a ton of tables and chairs and moved a bunch of stuff around! When i went to go wash my hands afterwards i noticed their toilet was black! How cool is that! A black toilet! Ive onle seen 1 before! Must be a rich people thing! Haha its legendary! 
So our District Leader just got a new missionary too! His name is elder Welker! He's related to Wes Welker if y'all know who that is then you knew I'd be trippin! Cuz I most def was! But yea this week was lit and the church is most definitely true! It's so much fun going up and talking about the church with a bunch of strangers haha it's always a blast because they are always so excited to talk about Jesus! 
Elder Bischoff






No comments:

Post a Comment