Friday, February 1, 2019

Miracles every day and BAPTISMS



Hey y'all!!!!!! This week was SICK! LITERALLY SOOOOOOO MANY MIRACLES HAPPENED!!!!!  Well first and foremost I got my new companion and his name is Elder Curtis. Sound familiar? Lol we served in Hutch together as companions!!! Crazy that was 9 months ago! Wack! But any way to say the least were STOKED!!!! 

Well on Thursday we met with this SUPER sick couple we met 1 time before and omheck it was sick! We answered so many questions they had! Were stoked for them they're sick!

Then Friday we were our walking around and through out the day we were asked to give 4 blessings it was soooooo dope but when we were asked to give the last two it was for this recent convert who's family were teaching and OMHeck it was sick we went over and ended up teaching about life after death and things and the spirit was SOOOOOOOOOO strong like I could've grabbed it! But she had her answer and she knows it's all true! Soooo sick! 

Then Saturday my boy James got baptized! It was so sick! I had the opportunity to do it and wow the spirit was soooooo strong! This next week is gonna be GNARLY!!!!! 

Well I love yall have a great week! 

P.s. shout out to the young women in my ward back home for the awesome package! Good looks! Thanks soooooo much!




No comments:

Post a Comment