Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Lots to talk about Lotta that

So this was a dang good week! We had 4 friends come to church with us! We had a lot of stressful things happen haha we hadn't found all the people we were thinking we should and Sunday came around and we only had like 2 hours to find and literally we just needed 1 to hit our goal and we knocked 1 door and found someone it was so sweet!  

I got to go on exchanges with Elder Peterson (who I trained) and that was good! But I was on another exchange and the dude I was with was struggling with faith and he just kept saying we couldn't find anyone and I was like watch this! I closed my eyes and prayed and then said follow me...... and walked 2 blocks knocked a door and we found a family of 7 it was so sick! It was so fun!!!!! The spirit is legit yall! 
Then we met this sweet lady named Tiffany and she paid for our meal at Sams Club lol and then she said we can come talk to the family next week. So we messaged her and she said not this weekend cuz she had a party for her parents... BUT when we were knocking doors we knocked into her families party lol it was so sweet! God provides!!! 

Well love yall! (Mom hope your happy lol) ðŸ˜‚😂😂☺☺☺😙






No comments:

Post a Comment