Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Week of Miracles!

Hey Yall! This week was pretty great actually! To start off I am in Salina KS! My companion is Elder Olsen and he is from South Jordan UT! He actually went into the MTC on the same day as me! So I met him once or twice! But leaving Manhattan was really sad. I love that place sooooooooo much. But it's all good Salina is great the people are cool and were ready to start Makin it happen here! 
We saw some amazing miracles this week! First off MARIE GOT BAPTIZED!!!!! IT WAS SO GREAT I GOT TO GO BACK AND TAKE PART IN IT IT WAS GREAT!!!!!!!  That was amazing she asked me to preform the baptism and it was great when we were standing in the water and she went under I remembered our times we met with her! She's amazing I'm so happy and excited for her!!!!! 

But here in Salina it's amazing we had 2 people just walk into church and that was a big miracle! And we also met the Riggs family. They're so amazing we knocked in the door Saturday and they said to come back Sunday and we tried in the afternoon like they asked but no one answered but later that evening we were prompted to go over again. So we did and we had an amazing lesson with them!!!! 
Y'all I love being a missionary! It's literally the best thing ever! I love yall so much! 








No comments:

Post a Comment