Tuesday, December 4, 2018

No time to think

This week was crazy..... but this next week will be even crazier..... so just an FYI I will be emailing on Friday! But I can send out my weekly today! 

So this week was so awesome I got to go on 2 exchanges! I got to go with Elder Coon from Mapleton Utah and also Elder Martineau from Gilbert AZ! It was so good we saw sooooo MANY MIRACLES!  It was so cool!!!!! 

So we have been talking with Marie still and she's amazing! She told us she knows it's all true but she's scared to accept it cuz of her family. But she's so close!!! Ahhh it's so exciting! We also got back in contact with Zach he's so cool! We got to have him even come to church with us! It was so great! Such a fun week being able to teach so much this week! 
We met this guy Mohammed and he is sooo interested in the Book of Mormon! He read a good bit of it already and it's only been a little while. He reads it in Arabic so he also gets to teach us a little bit too hahaha!

Well that's been my week! It has been one heck of a week! And I have an even busier week this next week! I love yall! Talk to you Friday! 




No comments:

Post a Comment