Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Even sickness won't stop the work



So this week was pretty lit. We started out with a good time at FHE with Marie and Rylee! HOMIES. It was fun though. We played Volleyball. Then that night E. Jones started not being able to hear and stuff... probs not healthy. Tuesday came around and we had Zone Conference and that was fun we gave a training about finding people and workin with the members... Jones was still pretty down and out.... so after Zone Conf we had to come home and he slept and started taking meds... Wednesday was a LONG day Jones was still sick and so I had to stay in the Apt all day.... I went to a members house with him real fast and made a really cute baptismal calendar! It was so fun. Then later that night I went out with Elder Heyden to do a lil work. Then Thursday I went on exchanges and took Elder Johnson out for a bit. We ha
d a lesson with Marie! She's the bomb. And I invited her to baptism and she accepted it. As long as she gets an answer to her prayer before the 28th she will be baptized that day. Yayayayayayay! Then I went out to work with Elder Martineau. He's so funny. He's a brand new missionary from Gilbert Az. Friday was cool the Junction City Boyz came up and let me work again cuz Jones was still sick.... we knocked a lot if doors and saw some pretty cool people! Saturday Jones was still sick poor guy...... so we stayed in most,the day and I did lots of Scripture study! Then Sunday was cool Angie and Marie both came!! It was cash! This week was DANGGGGGG fun it was good I got to work still or I woulda gone crazy hahaha. Well I love yall! 



 



No comments:

Post a Comment