Monday, October 29, 2018

5 transfers left yall. 😲

Okay I will start with the TRANSFER NEWS! SOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I'm training a new Zone Leader named Elder Bringhurst. I'm really excited honestly. (Ill be staying in Manhattan!)

This week was super cool! I went on exchanges literally every other day this week! It was a dang good time. We found a SUPER cool girl named Ebony! She's amazing!!!! We knocked on her door and she let us in and we shared our message with her. She started crying and just said God told her just then she needs to come back to church. It was amazing. She came to stake conference and really enjoyed it! It was awesome! 

We also had a couple members give us some really dope referrals. It was just over all a REALLY GOOD WEEK! I got to go back to Junction again it was so fun. 

I got to have a really good convo with a missionary here and it was really awesome to have a heart to heart with him to help him out. 

Well y'all I will have some dang good stories I bet for yah next week. I love y'allll!!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment