Monday, November 20, 2017

A lottaaaaa stuff



 So this week was really awesome!!!!!!! On Monday for FHE we played Volleyball and YOOOOO that got intense it was so fun hahaha took me back to the ole days when I used to be in High School. Then through out the week we had a lot of really solid appointments with a lot of really cool people!!! I love everyone here in Junction City y'all its a fetchin blast!! We always smile and have fun when were out and about!!! On Friday we had a really cool experience! So for zone conference we met in Topeaka! And that was so cool Elder Vern. P Stanfill was there and he's a General Authority and it was so awesome! While were shaking everyones hand and givin people hugs and stuff I get up to him and he reaches out for a handshake and i went in for a hug hahaha it was pretty awkward at first not gonna lie hahahaha but then we started to chit chat for a quick second! He's a really awesome guy! But at the end of Zone Conference we got to do a Q and A with him it was soooooo lit yall!!! I learned so much from him in 2 hours then I ever thought possible! 

Then on Saturday we got to do service for this family where everyone is having some health problems and we got to help them out! It was so much fun I'm happy my dad taught me hard work growing up so now I know how to smile through hard work!!!! Then that day also Ian came down to visit me again! I fetchin love that guy!!!! He's such a baller! He actually had the opportunity to bear his testimony to Elder Stanfill after a devotional! How awesome is that! He is gonna be one stud of a Missionary! 
Then that night there was a baptism in the ward adjacent to us so we got to attend that as well as teach a quick lesson during it so that was awesome! Two of our investigators were there! It was so awesome! They both mentioned they could feel the spirit there!!! Then us missionaries in our District had a fast for missionary work in the area! It was so awesome I didn't eat from about 3 PM on Saturday until about 6 PM on Sunday! I have no clue how i did it yall! It was wack but i know God will bless me/us for it! Then on Sunday we had 2 investigators at sacrament and they enjoyed it! And I finally found out my topic I will be speaking on for next Sunday! I will be talking about Gratitude, Positivity, and Happiness!

Side story: I actually had my talk written mostly when it deleted itself randomly from my tablet, so i wrote it again and then it deleted itself again. So i prayed on what I need to talk about again and I have a new topic so hopefully I got it right this time hahaha

Since this week is Thanksgiving here are a couple of things im GRATEFUL for:
My family! I love all of them so much! Honestly when i left i knew id miss them but not this much! When i was sitting in church on Sun. I saw this boy scratching his moms back and it made me wish i could be doing that to my mom and it made me miss her so much! Its funny how often i think of them like when im out working every little thing about work reminds me of my dad! Every time i laugh i think of Aubrey (my sis). Every time I see people doing crazy stuff I think of Damon (my bro)  hahaha. And i think of my mom when ever my craving for any drink happens hahaha! But really those are just a few examples of when i think about them! Im not homesick or anything it actually helps me out haha they motivate me to be so much more then what I am right now!

The Church: just glat out my life would be wack with out it. I would be down a rough path and probably miserable right now this church brings so much peace into lives!

The Scriptures: they give so much guidance for us and how we should be living and what we should be doing! 

The atonememt: it lets me know Jesus Christ knows what is happening to me at every moment and knows all of my feelings! It helps me so much and it strengthens me to be and act more then i ever would alone!

I love all of y'all so much!

Elder Bischoff










No comments:

Post a Comment