Monday, October 16, 2017

Such a great week!

This week was awesome!!!!!! It FLEW BY!!!! First we helped with the African Refugee Family! Someone in the ward donated a bunk bed so we got to help pit it together! It was so cool to see their eyes light up! My job was to help keep the kids busy hahaha so we watched Jesus videos and sang primary songs! It was so cool!!!!! I love that family ðŸ’š!!! Tuesday after district meeting we come home and get lunch super quick but as were pulling up to our apartment we see these 2 guys moving so I hurry and jump out of the car to see if they need help and the one guy says oh sure we would love your help! He was absolutely wasted so now we really had to help! So elder LaMont and I hurry and bust out that move and take care of it fast! But as were moving things the drunk guy keeps asking if we've held the cross for a year...... i have 0 clue what that means but we proceed to tell him what we believe! It was so cool! When we were done moving the drunk guy (Wade) tells us were not allowed to leave until we talk Jesus with him and his friend Matt! So we go on to tell him about the restoration! It was so awesome wade couldn`t even tell up from down but Matt on the other hand had all his senses haha and he was super interested! It was such an awesome miracle to get to serve them and then share the gospel with them! On Friday we had to be out of our apartment at 9 because they were going to be treating our apartment for bed bugs! Halle-freaking-lujah took long enough hahaha but were finally bed bug free...... hopefully........ but of course  Thursday we had to give the car to another companionship so we had to walk to the church for studies and be on foot all day but its aight we lived hahaha its fun to walk because I get to talk to TONS OF PEOPLE!!!! So Ian has a tattoo he wants to get rid of so he can go to BYU and on a mission and not have to wear long sleeves! So he said during one of his treatments he was talking about the church and her husband is a member and she is not so he invited us to come along and watch the removal and talk to her about the church! It was so cool! But at the end she asked if i wanted to try it so OF COURSE I HAD TOO!!!! IT was gnarley! It didn't hurt crazy bad but i couldn't imagine 12 treatments of like an hour of that it would be so painful!!!! It was so cool hahah! Saturday we went on exchanges and that was cool! I was with Elder Welker! We stayed in their area and was with out a car! It was so much fun we met this guy Curtis and he is GOLDEN! He is starting his own biker "group" and now wants one of the requirements to get the lessons of the church taught to them hahaha! We drove around this super sketchy part of town and talked to all these people and as were walking we hear this guy scream "AHHHHH everybody hide!!!!!! The Jehovah's Witnesses are coming!!!!!" So by instinct I screamed back "NO EVERYBODY STAY CALM ITS OK WERE THE MORMONS!" Hahaha it was so funny i have no clue what made me yell that but it cracked me up so much I started literally rolling on the floor laughing haha.... yall pray for me haha. And to top it off it started down pouring on us as were walking across town haha it was so much fun!

So transfers are this week and I will be getting transferred! I cant believe I'm already leaving this area ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ I love this place so much! But 1 area down so that's a mile stone haha! 
I will be spending at least 6 weeks in Junction City in a Branch! I am so excited y'all!!!

Elder Bischoff










No comments:

Post a Comment