Monday, November 12, 2018

Snow.... again... oh boy

So yes this week it snowed.... I was furious lol but that's okay. 

This week was over all a really good week! We met these really awesome girls from Paraguay! They were so funny. But when we knocked on the door they let us in and teach them. They LOVED THE IDEA OF THE BOOK OF MORMON. That was really cool! 

We had a lot of really good lessons. We taught Marie again she's awesome. I got a little bold with her this last time haha I said "Marie, we both know that you know the Book of Mormon is true and are just kind of scared to admit it because of what it means" and she agreed haha. But it was really awesome!

 We also met with Natalie and she's amazing she read Moroni 6 and loved it she annotated it and marked it all up and down haha. And on exchanged with Elder Jackson we helped ebony learn the importance of the Word of Wisdom! It was a really awesome exchange we went on! 

Over all this week was really awesome. ESPECIALLY because we got to go to the temple as an MLC it was amazing. I learned so much and had an amazing experience happen in the temple. I know we are all children of God and he really does want to speak to us! But that's the gist of my week! I love yall!!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment