Monday, June 4, 2018



This week was a gnarly week! We had a really cool zone blitz out in a town called Newton and everyone in the zone saw awesome miracles! So before this i was studying in Genisis and read about when Abraham had his servant go look for a wife for him! And he prays by the well for a wife for his master and says hey God I'm here by the well and looking for a wife for my master and the woman I say give me drink and also gives some to my donkey she is the one thou hast planned for me to wife my master. So I tried that out and said hey God help me find the elect soul that you planned for me to find and when I find them let them be wearing a  red shirt and black shorts. So we were all with different companions! And we went and went to work and we couldn't find anyone who would talk so the member we were with took out his ministering list and we went to the name that was prompted and it was Awesome! We got to give him a blessing and it was such a miracle he said he'd come to church and everything! So cool! Then on Thursday we had zone conference and that was CASH! We talked about our purpose as a missionary and about being an agent not an object in life it was so good! Then on Saturday I could just feel miracles stirring so we started to just work our tails off and later that day we went to go see Erika at work and one of her co workers was super cool and we started talking to her and half way thru the convo I realized shes wearing a red shirt and black shorts and she was so solid and tool a Book of Mormon and is gonna read and pray about it! So awesome prayer is lit Y'all! I have a very firm testimony of specific prayers bring specific answers! So Awesome! I love y'all have a fan-frickin-tastic week!  





No comments:

Post a Comment